Be involved and have influence
You may be interested in working with us as a member of our Customer Influence Group. Take a look at the movie - Get involved and have influence to see how you can have a say on how we operate. If you think this is something you would be interested in, please contact us or call us on 0330 1234 034.
Our Customer Influence Group makes sure that you are getting a great deal. They look at the reality of how services lead to a greater customer experience. They have worked on lots of projects with us and were really involved in shaping the Bromford Deal.
What do I need to know?
- Our Customer Influence Group is made up of volunteers who have a real passion about customer service and getting a great deal
- They meet up every 3 months, this can be a face to face meeting or you can join them online following twitter conversations using #Bromfeed or by following @FBCBromLiving or @FBCBromSupport. See the live Bromford Living feed on the left
- As a member of our Customer Influence Group you will be involved in the 'reality testing' of our services - and suggesting new ways for us to do things
What does it offer me?
- You will join a network of great people who share a passion to help us and our customers be the best they can be
- We will help you with any expenses you may have when travelling to our office locations
- You will receive coaching and support from our Customer Development Advisor
- Membership of Connect - our social network for jobs, skills and opportunities
- We will offer you training as a Customer Influence Member which will result in a qualification which is an award for Customer Influence Skills
How do I get involved
- Please contact us and we will talk to you about how you can have influence
- You can follow the conversations online:
Reality testing your ideas
Why not visit the Bromford Lab - our experiment area where we test out new services and products. We would really like it if you would take a look and tell us what you think, it really gives you influence on services before we launch them. After all - they are being designed for you.