Did you know Bromford is one of the leading names in affordable housing and support services? Well, it is.
We've got around 1,200 colleagues across the heart of England - including people who work in support, customer services, maintenance, development, construction, finance, HR... and, well, you get the picture.
It's a great place to work and we are keen to recruit talented team players who want to make a difference. With the work we do, you can expect lots of variety and opportunities to learn.
Our strong values mean we have a really positive working environment and our colleagues have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. The more you put into your work at Bromford, the more you'll get back.
Want to know more? Complete the online contact form, call us on 01902 396800 or email email@example.com.
- How do I apply?
- You can apply for vacancies within Bromford by looking through our current vacancies list. If you see a role that appeals to you and you have the relevant skills you can use our online application process to submit your application. Once you have submitted your details you will receive a confirmation e-mail back from our recruitment team advising you that your application has been received.
- Can I apply if I don’t have a full work permit?
- No. We can only consider applications from those with a full and valid permit to work in the UK. You will be required to provide proof of this when attending an interview.
- Can I submit a speculative CV?
- If there are no current vacancies that suit your skills, you can register your details through the job alerts link and request to receive e-mail notifications about roles that may be of interest to you.
We also operate a talent pool for more popular roles in the Group. The talent pool is a way of registering your interest for specific types of work and allows you to complete the application process. Once we have gone through the short listing process we will get in touch with successful applicants to invite in for assessment. Suitable candidates' details will then be kept on file in readiness for when a role becomes available.
- When can I expect to hear back from my application?
- Each role posted on our website has a closing date. Once the closing date has passed we will begin the review of all applications made. Each role does vary depending on the number of applications made, however we aim to advise candidates if they have been successful or unsuccessful within 10 working days of the closing date.
- What is the selection process?
- Once the closing date has passed, applications will be reviewed and scored against the criteria in the job profile. Candidates will need to demonstrate that they match all of the key competencies required, as well as having relevant experience for the position. All applications are reviewed using a fair scoring system so all candidates are treated equally.
- What will the process be if I am invited to interview?
- If you have been successful in being invited to an interview/assessment someone from our recruitment team will call you to inform you of the details and also what the next steps of the process are. The recruitment team will talk you through any additional tasks you may need to prepare for in advance.
- What can I do to prepare for my interview / assessment?
- Ensuring you have prepared well for your interview is as important as the time you put in to your application. You don't get a second chance to make a good first impression so make sure you take the basic steps before attending your interview:
Research our company,
1. Ensure you know where exactly your interview is taking place. We will always send you a map, full address and postcode for where you need to go on the day of the interview.
2. Read over the job profile and any additional information we have sent you before-hand. The interviewers will be looking for answers that reflect your ability to perform the tasks outlined.
3. Most importantly, relax and be yourself – we are looking for the real you!
- If my application is unsuccessful, can I request feedback?
- Unfortunately we are not able to provide feedback on your application if you are not selected for interview due to high volume we receive.
- If I am unsuccessful at interview, can I request feedback?
- Yes, at this stage we are happy to provide constructive feedback. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating your full name, role you applied for and date you were interviewed on to begin your request. We aim to respond to these requests within 10 working days.
- Why do you monitor equal opportunities information and what do you do with my information?
- The information which you are asked about for gender, ethnic origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, marital status and disability when you complete an application form is used to help Bromford Group to monitor the effectiveness of its recruitment policies and improve our service. It is not used as part of the selection decision.
All your information is treated in the strictest of confidence and only used for its intended purpose.
- Are there any checks I need to go through before being employed?
- All successful applicants are required to provide two references (one of which should be from your most recent employer); right to work in the UK documents (these should be provided at interview). Dependant on the nature of the role you may also be required to undergo a CRB check.
- Will you contact my references before I am offered a position?
- No, we only contact references after an offer of employment is made to you. The offer of employment is conditional to receiving satisfactory references.