Our open approach
At Bromford, we have some some core ideas that shape who we are and one of the biggest is about working with integrity, trust and fairness; put simply, being 'Good'.
As a social business we seek to inspire not only our customers and colleagues, but also those we are working with, working for and those we might have a relationship with in the future. We're no Batman and Robin, but we'd like to think we're a force for good.
You are welcome to see our full policy below and details of the data we publish.
View our Transparency policy.
You can also view our:
Data Protection Policy
Committees Terms of Reference
Performance Management Policy
Equality and Diversity Policy
Value for Money Policy
How we spend money
Payment to our suppliers over £500
Bromford receives funding from the Homes and Communities Agency to build homes and require us to publish details every quarter of all expenditure of £500 incurred in delivering the HCA-funded schemes.
View the HCA scheme costing data to March 2013
How we reward our people
- Under 20K FTE salary (589 colleagues) - Examples are Support Workers, Customer Service Advisors and Adminstrative roles
- 20 - 35K FTE salary (440 colleagues) - Examples are Surveyors, Analysts, Service Managers, HR Business Partner, Trades roles
- 35 - 50K FTE salary (105 colleagues) - Examples are Home Income Team Leader, Assistant Site Manager, Development Manager
- 50 - 70K FTE salary (35 colleagues) - Examples are Head of Sales, Business Planning Manager, Head of Bromford Support
- Over 70K FTE salary (12 colleagues) - Examples are Director of HR, Director of ICT
Mick Kent's salary is £187,056 pa
Philippa Jones's salary is £119,305.33 pa
Andrew Battrum's salary is £136,349.24 pa
Nick Cummins's salary is £124,987.32 pa
The average salary is £23,800.50 pa. As a % of Mick Kent's salary this calculates at 12.72%.